Way of Life Coaching, LLC dba C3 Advantage, Mentor Coach Insights, and Promised Land Living (“Way of Life Coaching”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
As background, cookies are small text files that websites can send to your browser, which your computer stores, that can automatically collect server domain names, IP addresses, type of computer, type of browser, and information about what pages are visited. You can set your browser to decline cookies or notify you before accepting cookies, although if you decline them, the website may not function properly. Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that can be used to communicate with cookies, count visitors, and understand usage patterns.
2. Information Collected from Users Who Choose to Create an Account
After you create an account, you may participate in “Community Discussion,” which may include web-based and/or telephone-based community discussions (including live video-conference and/or audio-conference discussions), group email messages, discussion archives, and other communications among users
YOUR CHOICES AND INFORMATION SHARING
Way of Life Coaching gives you important choices about controlling your personal information – whom you let see it, how much, and when. We encourage you to make these choices thoughtfully. Your choices include:
- Whether you want to browse the website anonymously or create an account and provide us your personal information;
- Whether you want to join any Community Discussion;
- How much health or other personal information you want to share with other visitors and members through Community Discussion;
- Whether you want to participate in surveys we may offer from time to time. The nature of the survey and the form in which the results will be disclosed will be explained to you in advance;
- Whether you want to participate in any other opportunity we may offer to share your health or personal information with others. For example, if we think you have written something in a Community Discussion that would be particularly helpful to others facing the same issue, we may invite you to post an excerpt from your comments on our public website. Any such opportunity would be clearly explained to you in advance, and whether you decide to share your information would be entirely up to you;
- Discontinuing active participation or closing your account at any time.
INFORMATION USE AND SHARING BY WAY OF LIFE COACHING
Routine Uses and Disclosures
- We will use the information you provide to provide services to you.
- If you post, participate, or otherwise share information to a Community Discussion composed of users who have elected to join that group, we will disseminate your post to all members of that group. In most cases, the information will be shared immediately, although, in unusual cases, a Community Manager might postpone or block a post, as explained in our Conditions of Use. Please be aware that, even without your permission, it is possible that recipients may disclose your information outside the group. You should thus exercise discretion when deciding how much information to share in Community Discussion.
- We will record some or all Community Discussions. If you participate in any video- or audio-conference Community Discussions, your name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and/or performance will be recorded and made part of the recording in which you appear (the “Product”). We will make the Product available to all current and future members of Way of Life Coaching.
- We will fulfill directions you give us about sharing your information with others or posting it publicly. For example, if we give users discussing a specific topic an opportunity to share their insights with coaches working in that area, we will explain in advance how we propose to share the information, and users could choose whether or not to share in that manner.
- We will use your contact information to communicate with you about your account or our services.
- We will share some information with third parties (such as a technology vendor) in the course of running our business, subject to strict contract controls over how they protect, use, and disclose the information.
- Statistical, anonymous information. We may create statistical, anonymous information about our users or web usage that is aggregated (grouped) and/or de-identified. This statistical, anonymous information does not identify you or any other specific individuals.
- We may disclose or sell such statistical, anonymous information to third parties, such as companies that we partner with.
USES AND DISCLOSURES WE WOULD MAKE ONLY WITH YOUR CONSENT
- We will share your personally identifiable information with third parties or on the public portion of our website only as you specifically direct. We will clearly explain any such sharing opportunities to you in advance.
- We will not use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes, unless you specifically and explicitly consent. You also could withdraw your consent for future sharing at any time.
UNUSUAL DISCLOSURES WE MIGHT MAKE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
- We will disclose information based upon a reasonable belief that the disclosures are required by law, including information requested via subpoenas and court orders.
- We may report what appears to be illegal or fraudulent conduct to law enforcement authorities.
- We may disclose information if we reasonably believe the disclosure is needed to respond to a threat of physical harm or to defend or assert legal rights.
We will only disclose personally identifiable information about you in the ways we explain here.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can view the information you have submitted into your active Way of Life Coaching account at any time. If you submitted information to us in any way other than through the website, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to give you access to your information upon request.
DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you delete information from your Way of Life Coaching account, it becomes immediately inaccessible by you and cannot be viewed by any other user on the Way of Life Coaching website. Similarly, if you close your account, all of your information will become immediately inaccessible by you. For a limited time after data deletion or account termination, backup systems at Way of Life Coaching may still contain the data, although reconstructing it in an identifiable format might not be possible or feasible.
Information you have shared through Community Discussion is inherently different from information in your private account. Information in Community Discussion is generally visible immediately to all users in that community, and it may remain in their possession even if later you would prefer to delete it. As a general matter, when users close their accounts, we do not remove the information they previously posted to the Community Discussion from our website and archives. However, if you ever wish to submit to us a specific request to remove personally identifiable information you had previously shared with a Community Discussion, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however, that we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to elect to either deny such request or to make commercially reasonable efforts to remove it.
Of course, if you have already shared information through Way of Life Coaching with third parties that have already saved it, the information will persist in their records. We do not have access to or control over anything you choose to share with third parties.
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical controls to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration. If we share personal information with vendors, we subject them to strict contractual and legal controls regarding the protection, use, and disclosure of the information.
If we share anonymous or de-identified data with third parties, we will contractually require them to keep it in de-identified form and forbid them to make any attempt to re-identify the data or allow others to do so.
There is always some risk that unauthorized, wrongful, or illegal access to your information could occur or that data sent over the Internet could be intercepted. We urge you to take strong precautions to protect your password.
HOW YOU CAN HELP PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Through Way of Life Coaching, you can share information in online communities to learn from others and help others. The potential benefits of people sharing information with each other are tremendous. However, it is still important to take thoughtful steps to protect your own privacy and the privacy of other users. We encourage you to take these steps:
- Choose your username with care. Don’t use your name, email address, or anything linkable to your name unless you want everything you post, and others post about you, to be identified with you.
- Protect your password.
- Don’t upload your picture unless you are certain you want it to be shared.
- Consider the possibility that specific information you share may make it possible for others to guess your identity.
- Be aware that although our Conditions of Use require users to respect the confidentiality of posts by other users within their community groups, it is possible that users might violate the Conditions and disclose your information outside the Way of Life Coaching website. Please keep that in mind as you decide what information to post.
- If you post information about someone else, you must have that person’s prior permission, as explained in our Conditions of Use.
We will not post advertising on the Way of Life Coaching website. A user who attempts to post advertising on the website is violating our Conditions of Use and is subject to sanctions under the Conditions of Use.
At this time, children under the age of 18 cannot create Way of Life Coaching accounts. Parents may share information about their own children in accordance with the Conditions of Use.
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL USERS
The CCNA or Cisco Certified Network Associate vce exam is included in the list of the top popular and most distinguished IT certifications https://www.4itexam.com/ provided by Cisco. Though the CCNA 4itexam is not that influential compared to other Cisco certification programs such as the CCIE, many people would still prefer to take up CCNA course especially ccna dumps when their interest falls in the administration ccna security 210-260 dumps of small to medium sized computer networks. In addition, obtaining the CCNA certificate is far less difficult ccna security dumps to do than acquiring the CCIE. However, both involve two part exams- the written cissp braindump and the lab, which the student need to pass for them to get certified in their chosen Cisco certification program.
The CCNA will actually not avail you of the highest pay ccna 200-125 dumps in the IT field nor will it lead you to possible immediate promotions. So, why many people would want to become CCNA certified instead of going directly 300-115 dumps for more prestige certifications like the CCIE? What benefits do these cissp vce people get with the CCNA?
IT people have become wiser nowadays to be able to compete with million others having the same qualifications ccna security 210-260 vce for that single job vacancy. These individuals strongly believe that acquiring ccnp switch 300-115 dumps different IT certifications that are globally recognized will make them the strongest candidate among others. True enough, employers who are in a hiring status will likely prefer 300 101 those professionals whose resumes are jam-packed with various IT certificates that are all highly regarded. And yes, CCNA is one of those. Though not difficult as obtaining the CCIE, CCNA is able to assess dedicated 300-101 dumps individuals in this field through its two-part examination. It is also a good pre-certification prior to taking the CCIE course. With the basic ccie exam dumps knowledge and skill base acquired from CCNA training and experience, a candidate for CCIE will have a better grasp of some of the concepts that are also covered in the CCNA exam, which is also a major reason why IT professionals want to become CCNA expert first and then strong>CCNA exam vce pursue all the way to becoming CCIE. It can serve as a good warm-up in future the test-taking that also involves almost the same test methodologies since these two (CCNA and CCIE) certifications are both delivered by Cisco.
By taking up the CCNA first before the CCIE, you will cissp braindump have a background on how the actual CCIE exam is presented since both of these are composed of the same areas; the written, which needs to be successfully passed first and after which qualifying for the lab exam.
It is no wonder why many people go for CCNA as it can lead the person to several opportunities like the CCIE. Though the CCNA can be considered less difficult, one needs to commit a lot of time studying 2v0 620 as well as practicing different lab exercises because for sure, Cisco won’t be giving out the CCNA certificate to undeserving individuals.